Below I tell you everything you need to know about this game. Pay attention because today you could discover a great title!
What is Roblox?
Roblox (originally Dynablocks) is a free-to-play massively multiplayer video game based on creating worlds or experiences (or games) available for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Android and iOS mobile devices since 2006. You can play Roblox to create your own worlds or design your experiences and/or to visit other players’ creations. Plus, you can chat and meet other creators.
Comparisons with Minecraft are widespread and it is not a bad comparison to imagine what the experience in Roblox is like. The main difference between both titans is that Roblox is closer to being a tool for developing video games with its own rules, goals, rewards…
Like Minecraft, it encourages the creativity and imagination of both the youngest players and adults, video game veterans. The idea is to create things, whether alone or in community.
It is also used as a tool to take the first steps in video game development. In addition, many neophyte developers use Roblox to do exercises and to prepare their first works for their portfolio.
Another apt comparison to describe its essence is Dreams, although it has more differences than with Minecraft. Other fans and media classify Roblox as a kind of Steam: you can download games, experiences and worlds created by other players and create your own for other people to enjoy.
Roblox Guide: tricks, secrets, and best tips
With thousands of games at our fingertips, Roblox has become the preferred platform to meet up with friends and play a few games while having a laugh. If you have not yet joined the latest fashion in the video game world, in our guide with the best Roblox tricks, secrets and tips we tell you how to get the most out of it.
Start playing Roblox
The first thing you will see about Roblox when you start it is its menu, so we will start right in this section. Don’t be scared when you see many sections because it is very easy to navigate through them, in fact even the smallest ones can manage them… in fact, they do.
- The Discover section contains all the categories of Roblox games available. It is an ideal option to discover new games.
- The Profile is used to view and manage information and change the clothing of your avatar. You can also do the latter in the Avatar section.
- Messages and Friends: these two sections are used to manage the messages that other players send you and your friends list, in addition to friend requests.
- Groups are a great option for finding like-minded people and communities, which often run larger, longer-lasting games.
- In the Inventory you can see all the items you have obtained/purchased with the account you are logged in to.
- The Exchange tool is very interesting: it allows you to exchange objects that you have obtained with other players.
- My News and Blog: These two sections offer you information about Roblox and access to official publications.
- Official Store, Gift Cards and Get Premium: everything that has to do with real money purchases, Rubox and the Premium subscription.